Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   GovTech (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/8982-govtech.html)

Unregistered 04-12-2021 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192488)
I heard they are doing an adjustment early next year? Is it for the more senior roles? Do you think the juniors' salaries could get affected also?

I heard is across the board for all… but competencies based as HR assumes juniors’ competency will not be as good as those G/H after all the years of experience does make a differences…

Unregistered 04-12-2021 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192491)
I heard is across the board for all… but competencies based as HR assumes juniors’ competency will not be as good as those G/H after all the years of experience does make a differences…

Based on competencies good what, open and fair to all!

Unregistered 04-12-2021 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192523)

As do all competency framework, competency for the mid-levels and beyond are subjective :)

Unregistered 04-12-2021 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192534)
As do all competency framework, competency for the mid-levels and beyond are subjective :)

Correct too, must see stars align or not as well

Unregistered 04-12-2021 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192534)

you alluded hor, I never say anything hor...

but then I think this is a stop-gap measure (prevent them to leave) to provide justification to adjust G/H folks since the ground is sweet for juniors but not for mid-levels.

Unregistered 04-12-2021 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192540)
Correct too, must see stars align or not as well

I think the star die die also have to align for next year 😂

Unregistered 04-12-2021 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192523)

not really, saw one of my 1yr+ experience colleague put level2 in one of the competency, I 100% sure she don't hit level2 because the work we do here never touch this area of competency, and I bet she not really sure this competency is about what, haha.

RO just approved without question it.

Unregistered 05-12-2021 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192545)
not really, saw one of my 1yr+ experience colleague put level2 in one of the competency, I 100% sure she don't hit level2 because the work we do here never touch this area of competency, and I bet she not really sure this competency is about what, haha.

RO just approved without question it.

when the goal setting and competency review starts, the RO have to go through with ur colleagues de then will change accordingly..

ad-hoc competency update can do anything u want... but if wanna go L3, the pillar lead will assess de so not so easy to get L3.

Unregistered 05-12-2021 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192550)
when the goal setting and competency review starts, the RO have to go through with ur colleagues de then will change accordingly..

ad-hoc competency update can do anything u want... but if wanna go L3, the pillar lead will assess de so not so easy to get L3.

gg lo.. so many stars.. RO la, pillar la.. omicron la..

Unregistered 05-12-2021 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192550)

When will it start?