Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   GovTech (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/8982-govtech.html)

Unregistered 22-01-2022 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198928)
this one stupid max, seriously something wrong!
time to wake up HR & senior management!!!

the scheme does not have time norms so if the boss thinks the person is capable in the higher grade , he will be promoted. years of svc doesnt equate to being capable at the next higher level

Unregistered 22-01-2022 05:48 PM

everyone has to make their choices. i think its fair if the pay justify the moves. its not an organisation job to kee everyone from leaving. they just need tk keep the ones that want to

Unregistered 22-01-2022 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198876)
My team got someone 10 years of experience but still associate lol

lol you probably cant share the linkedin. so whats your thoughts on him? a strong contributor missed by gt or fairly deserving of where he is?

Unregistered 22-01-2022 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198880)
becoz D E F belong to one grade under old IDA scheme

in a way they r “fake grades”. they did that so that they can give the impression of promoting freshies every year.

but after F, that is where real grading begins

either way what u mean is that the 10yoe or 7 yoe associates mentioned here would not even get promoted even once under the old IDA scheme?

Unregistered 22-01-2022 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198953)
lol you probably cant share the linkedin. so whats your thoughts on him? a strong contributor missed by gt or fairly deserving of where he is?

He started his career not in GovTech as an SWE and joined GovTech as a BA before switching back to SWE. Given his years of experience in development and devops, I feel that he should be at least G loh. But I guess HR ignored his prior experience sees him as a "new" SWE just because he joined GovTech as BA before switching back to SWE.

Unregistered 22-01-2022 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198960)
He started his career not in GovTech as an SWE and joined GovTech as a BA before switching back to SWE. Given his years of experience in development and devops, I feel that he should be at least G loh. But I guess HR ignored his prior experience sees him as a "new" SWE just because he joined GovTech as BA before switching back to SWE.

Lololol wtf really and your friend ok with that?

Unregistered 22-01-2022 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198960)

So he was a BA at F grade and switch back to swe? So how much is he drawing now as swe? Me do pm till sian too, want switch back. How your friend switch back? Apply internally at govtech? Hehe

Unregistered 22-01-2022 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198964)

what to do sir, basket hr got ultimate decision! they can lower down your performance rating as well.

Unregistered 22-01-2022 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198967)
what to do sir, basket hr got ultimate decision! they can lower down your performance rating as well.

HR got so jialat meh? They taking orders only lah

Unregistered 23-01-2022 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198964)

nobody will take an opportunity if it's all a loss