Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   Certis Cisco (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/5627-certis-cisco.html)

bochng0001 23-10-2015 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by villan (Post 74102)
whats the range for grade 10?
whats the typical annual increment?
whats the typical timeframe to get "upgraded" ie. G10 to G11?

I'm interested in that question too. The HR told me that for this talent mgmt programme, promotion can be expected once every 2 years, but im not sure for other employees. I've already shared my salary expectation in the initial phone call, so i'll see what's their next move.

Unregistered 23-10-2015 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bochng0001 (Post 74103)
I'm interested in that question too. The HR told me that for this talent mgmt programme, promotion can be expected once every 2 years, but im not sure for other employees. I've already shared my salary expectation in the initial phone call, so i'll see what's their next move.

cannot be lah - maybe 1st promotion take 2 years, but even top banking fo cannot guarantee promotion every 2 years long term.

Unregistered 24-10-2015 05:55 PM

Haha Certis HR doing their usual big cannon fairy talk again... They are just as bad as STE, but at least STE not so thick skin to go around acting like some diva company.

villan 24-10-2015 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74140)
Haha Certis HR doing their usual big cannon fairy talk again... They are just as bad as STE, but at least STE not so thick skin to go around acting like some diva company.

what's the typical promotion increment %??

Unregistered 25-10-2015 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by villan (Post 74146)
what's the typical promotion increment %??

30+% for the good performer

bochng0001 26-10-2015 06:29 PM

Anyone still has any more comments? So far it has all been really negative, haha.

villan 26-10-2015 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74176)
30+% for the good performer

30%?!? wow...serious? yearly increment?

Unregistered 27-10-2015 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bochng0001 (Post 74229)
Anyone still has any more comments? So far it has all been really negative, haha.

what do u expect?

when was the last time u heard fresh grads in good unis fighting among themselves to enter this so call management program from certis cisco?

in fact any grad with good grades and common sense will laugh at the thought of joining some local security guard co. in the first place.

CiscoFem 28-10-2015 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74288)
what do u expect?

when was the last time u heard fresh grads in good unis fighting among themselves to enter this so call management program from certis cisco?

in fact any grad with good grades and common sense will laugh at the thought of joining some local security guard co. in the first place.

it's still a job, dude.
Don't be so stuck up.

Unregistered 28-10-2015 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CiscoFem (Post 74296)
it's still a job, dude.
Don't be so stuck up.

nobody is faulting cisco for a job even if its lousy. prob is cisco has tendency to make big misleading claims that makes even a top fortune 10 mnc blush.

fake titles, fake mgt programs, claims of global exposure (just sg + 1 or 2 country), false claims on potential bonus (hr like to hint that min 3 months is guaranteed), promise promotion every 2 years, every dirty trick they can think of in the hr playbook they chut pattern gao gao.

good to see forumers here set the record straight.