Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   Certis Cisco (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/5627-certis-cisco.html)

Unregistered 18-10-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unregistered (Post 102637)
certis cisco is a ****ed up company!! Who ever work there before will also give you the same feedback. Dosen't matter which deprtmnt you are frm, its still ****ed up!! All ****ing ******** and drama over there!! Sooner or later some grp of ex certis will actually burn down the certis hq at paya lebar!! Its just so ****ed up!!!! _|_ to certis cisco!!!!!!!

certis move to 206 bedok south ave 1

Unregistered 19-10-2021 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 98412)
They have a business unit canned Quann, previously known as e-cop.
Any feedback on this?

Also, comparing with Indian companies like HCL and Wipro, which is better?

Renamed from e-cop to quann to ensign. Changed name but **** stays the same.

racheltoh 15-03-2022 04:53 PM

Sorry for digging up an inactive thread.

I am interested to join Cisco or Aetos as an Unarmed APO but there is one thing that is holding me back and it is a very lame reason: when young my parents used to scare me about ghosts and now I grew up being scared of ghosts.

I understand that there are key installations that are manned by one APO. Even if it is not, the nature of the job requires one to man the guard house while the other does clocking / patrolling.

My question is are deployments and shifts randomly assigned or will my superiors be understandable that I am a coward who cannot work at certain places at night.

I know this is lame but there is no other job options for me.

Hantu tetek 15-03-2022 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racheltoh (Post 208252)

I am interested to join Cisco or Aetos as an Unarmed APO but there is one thing that is holding me back and it is a very lame reason: when young my parents used to scare me about ghosts and now I grew up being scared of ghosts.

I understand that there are key installations that are manned by one APO. Even if it is not, the nature of the job requires one to man the guard house while the other does clocking / patrolling.

My question is are deployments and shifts randomly assigned or will my superiors be understandable that I am a coward who cannot work at certain places at night.

I will let my friends know. Don't worry we are understanding and empathetic.

Unregistered 15-03-2022 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racheltoh (Post 208252)

if you cant beat them, join them

racheltoh 15-03-2022 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantu tetek (Post 208257)

Thank you.
My biggest fear is getting deployed alone at those ulu installations surrounded by forrests. Haha

Unregistered 15-03-2022 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racheltoh (Post 208289)
Thank you.
My biggest fear is getting deployed alone at those ulu installations surrounded by forrests. Haha

I think you stick to 8 to 5 office job better.

racheltoh 16-03-2022 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208318)
I think you stick to 8 to 5 office job better.

I'm sure I would if I could find one.

Unregistered 16-03-2022 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantu tetek (Post 208257)

what friends? ghostly friends ah???

Unregistered 16-03-2022 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208469)
what friends? ghostly friends ah???

Of course talking about casper, casper is the OIC in charge.