Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   Changi Airport Group (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3440-changi-airport-group.html)

Unregistered 13-08-2019 02:19 PM

How much salary for a Data Engineer with 8+exp?

I was interviewed in July for Data Engineer position.
Went through Psychometric test, reasoning, comprehension and written technical test.
This was followed by 2 rounds of interviews- Technical and Managerial.
Expected salary- 7.5k for 8yrs+ of exp in IT.
How much will they give?

Unregistered 14-08-2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122602)
I was interviewed in July for Data Engineer position.
Went through Psychometric test, reasoning, comprehension and written technical test.
This was followed by 2 rounds of interviews- Technical and Managerial.
Expected salary- 7.5k for 8yrs+ of exp in IT.
How much will they give?

Should be able to match your salary. However, need more information like the annual package then will be able to tell. Nowadays entry level IT grad are getting close to 5k for first class honours.

Unregistered 15-08-2019 09:56 PM

Expected annual: 100k
How much time do they take in sending the offer?

Aviation_enthusiast 25-08-2019 07:28 AM

Hey guys..

I am currently a supervisory cabin crew in SQ with 15 years of experience in the airlines and i have just completed my aviation management degree. Thinking of working for CAG. Would i be able to qualify for a manager position or just a associate/snr associate position? And what is the salary that i should be expecting?

Unregistered 02-09-2019 07:59 AM

CAG Bonus

Would just like to do a quick check, is CAG bonus REALLY 4-6 months as stated in many of the forum posts here?
A friend of mine in CAG for quite a number of years said that performance bonus on average is 2.5months + 13th month bonus = 3.5months.

Unregistered 02-09-2019 12:26 PM

Ur friend sure bo from CAG?.. i tot CAG no 13 mth cos all lump inside monthly salary.. but their PB sure high..

Unregistered 02-09-2019 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 123017)
Ur friend sure bo from CAG?.. i tot CAG no 13 mth cos all lump inside monthly salary.. but their PB sure high..

Yea that's what he said also, so I still counted it in as 1 month. Do you mean the low base salary has already factored in the 13th mth?
He mentioned pb 2.5months, but everywhere else in this thread mentioned 4-6months. So I am not sure which one is which.

Unregistered 03-09-2019 10:00 AM

May I know what the pay Pay is like for fresh grads local U?
Thank you!

Unregistered 03-09-2019 08:33 PM

Good luck guys

Hey guys. In case anyone is still trying for CAG. I’ve posted a thread earlier this year regarding my offer from CAG and I’m currently in the company now. Firstly, 4-6 month bonus is true as per what is given this year. They just did an adjustment to the base pay for certain position. A fresh grad will be able to get around 3.8k-4K range for now.

Good luck everyone! Hope to see you in here :)

Unregistered 03-09-2019 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 123018)
Yea that's what he said also, so I still counted it in as 1 month. Do you mean the low base salary has already factored in the 13th mth?
He mentioned pb 2.5months, but everywhere else in this thread mentioned 4-6months. So I am not sure which one is which.

Not fake i guess.. cos i asked my army sargent who is a airport fire fighter.. he say one time he got B for PB.. 9 months man!!!.. like seriously thats a lot!!!