Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   Changi Airport Group (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3440-changi-airport-group.html)

Unregistered 12-02-2018 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104561)
Hi may I know the essay questions? Thanks.

Did you receive a interview call from CAG? How Long did they took to call you from the date you applied for the job?

Unregistered 16-03-2018 01:01 PM

How Long will CAG take to call u after application

HighDeal 29-03-2018 01:24 AM

Airport emergency officer

Hi i already applied airport emergency officer on CAG website on 7th march... now its already 3 weeks and i have yet to receive a call from them... so anyone know how long does it take to get a call for interview? And btw now the application put " we are currently reviewing all applications" if im rejected will it change to rejected so that i know i didnt make it?

Unregistered 02-04-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HighDeal (Post 106246)
Hi i already applied airport emergency officer on CAG website on 7th march... now its already 3 weeks and i have yet to receive a call from them... so anyone know how long does it take to get a call for interview? And btw now the application put " we are currently reviewing all applications" if im rejected will it change to rejected so that i know i didnt make it?

Nope, they won't call. And no updates all the time. Wonder how they always select their candidates. "Currently reviewing all applications" will always be there

Unregistered 04-04-2018 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HighDeal (Post 106246)

They took about 2 weeks before calling me to attend first interview. At that point in time, the status in the portal reflects that they are still reviewing all application.

Unregistered 04-04-2018 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106426)
They took about 2 weeks before calling me to attend first interview. At that point in time, the status in the portal reflects that they are still reviewing all application.

Are you referring to the same position as a airport emergency officer? Or it is other roles at CAG

HighDeal 05-04-2018 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106426)

Wow congrats!.. so u apply as airport emergency officer too? So what is the outcome?

kira0060 16-04-2018 11:51 AM

I have applied the post associate/senior associate from the portal on 07 March 2018. they have updated "We are currently reviewing all applications." on 16 March 2018. I have yet to receive any calls from their HR.

got chance or not chance?

Unregistered 16-04-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kira0060 (Post 106577)
I have applied the post associate/senior associate from the portal on 07 March 2018. they have updated "We are currently reviewing all applications." on 16 March 2018. I have yet to receive any calls from their HR.

got chance or not chance?

which specific position?

from the history from this thread, rarely people get call up.

the status is a standards statement. everyone gets the same after submitting

kira0060 16-04-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106587)
which specific position?

from the history from this thread, rarely people get call up.

the status is a standards statement. everyone gets the same after submitting

Senior associate/associate, airport operation, facilities management to be exact