Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   Changi Airport Group (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3440-changi-airport-group.html)

Unregistered 15-11-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101419)
How’s the culture like in CAG? How’s the physical environment too? Anyone from the HR dept or know how HR dept is like?

Thanks!

you got in? which department

Unregistered 17-11-2017 01:05 PM

hi guys

can i know after i apply for a job at cag portal, how long is usually the wait for a reply or first call to attend interview?

pls share experience if any :(

Unregistered 23-11-2017 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101891)
hi guys

can i know after i apply for a job at cag portal, how long is usually the wait for a reply or first call to attend interview?

pls share experience if any :(

i applied so many, so get a reply before, not even a rejection email. Wonder those who apply, how long they get back to you once you are shortlisted.

Unregistered 23-11-2017 03:09 PM

my took around 3 weeks

Unregistered 25-11-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102082)
my took around 3 weeks

can i check with you.

after you applied for the job on the career website, did you receive a email notification about the application you've just sent?

and also after you get called up for an interview, under the status column in the career portal, does it still reflect "We are currently reviewing all applications

just want to check if my application got sent through cause a number of errors pop out while sending out along the way.

thank you very much

Unregistered 27-11-2017 12:50 PM

Hi guys, just a heads up for applying to CAG.

They make you do a 45min written essay question(2 questions to be answered) about Changi airport, followed by the 1 hours to do 2 MCQ comprehension tests(similar to pri/secondary school style albeit with abstract use of the English language) and a logic test (very hard IMO).

You are given a cabinet with 3 shelves(shelf 1,2,3) with 6 items(A,B,C,D,E,F). Each shelf can only hold up to 3 items.
You are to arrange them in a way such that:
- if A is placed on one shelf, then E must be on the shelf below
- if B and C are on the same shelf, then A cannot be on that shelf.
and maybe 5-6 other conditions...you get the idea.

TBH, the logic test was kind of humiliating and felt like trying to put together a puzzle in your mind. No pen/paper provided at all. I was expecting a numerical/verbal reasoning kind of test instead.

Unregistered 27-11-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102246)
can i check with you.

after you applied for the job on the career website, did you receive a email notification about the application you've just sent?

and also after you get called up for an interview, under the status column in the career portal, does it still reflect "We are currently reviewing all applications

just want to check if my application got sent through cause a number of errors pop out while sending out along the way.

thank you very much

HR called me and subsequently sent me an email regarding the interview details (i.e. date/time, venue,etc)

TBH i didn't check on the portal after i have sent my application. You can actually call them to check on the status if you are worried that it might not be thru. =)

Unregistered 29-11-2017 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102389)
HR called me and subsequently sent me an email regarding the interview details (i.e. date/time, venue,etc)

TBH i didn't check on the portal after i have sent my application. You can actually call them to check on the status if you are worried that it might not be thru. =)

so you waited for 3 weeks for the golden call from HR.

may i know which division you applied for?
thank you. all the best to you.

Unregistered 12-01-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102389)

how long did you wait for the first call from hr after submitting your cag application

Unregistered 10-02-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102355)
Hi guys, just a heads up for applying to CAG.

They make you do a 45min written essay question(2 questions to be answered) about Changi airport, followed by the 1 hours to do 2 MCQ comprehension tests(similar to pri/secondary school style albeit with abstract use of the English language) and a logic test (very hard IMO).

You are given a cabinet with 3 shelves(shelf 1,2,3) with 6 items(A,B,C,D,E,F). Each shelf can only hold up to 3 items.
You are to arrange them in a way such that:
- if A is placed on one shelf, then E must be on the shelf below
- if B and C are on the same shelf, then A cannot be on that shelf.
and maybe 5-6 other conditions...you get the idea.

TBH, the logic test was kind of humiliating and felt like trying to put together a puzzle in your mind. No pen/paper provided at all. I was expecting a numerical/verbal reasoning kind of test instead.

Hi may I know the essay questions? Thanks.