Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   Citibank Singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/2952-citibank-singapore.html)

Unregistered 24-03-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115368)
During the course of the 2-years analyst program, whatís the average bonus and annual increment (if any?). How is the progression like after the 2-years?

Have you accepted the offer? If you have, you would know the benefits.

Progression after the 2 years is like any American company. If you are good, you'll rise, if not then you'll be stuck.

Not seniority-based like local/japanese banks and not family-focused ('wait your turn') like UBS

Unregistered 25-03-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115278)
Have you signed anything yet? I signed last month actually.

I thought citi is currently in a hiring freeze?

Unregistered 25-03-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115397)
I thought citi is currently in a hiring freeze?

No lol who told you that

Unregistered 25-03-2019 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115397)
I thought citi is currently in a hiring freeze?

Haha hiring freeze is an excuse they like to use for candidates they want to reject.

Efinancialcareers just posted about Citi hiring spree + Citi cannot find enough talented Singaporeans to balance the expat quota

Unregistered 25-03-2019 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115404)
Haha hiring freeze is an excuse they like to use for candidates they want to reject.

Efinancialcareers just posted about Citi hiring spree + Citi cannot find enough talented Singaporeans to balance the expat quota

Dam boys must have been rejected then. Good luck to the rest

Unregistered 25-03-2019 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115419)
Dam boys must have been rejected then. Good luck to the rest

Bro which position u applied for?

Unregistered 28-03-2019 10:45 PM

Anyone managed to get an interview for the Global consumer bank full time associate program for Citi?

Unregistered 28-03-2019 11:35 PM

Did you receive the rejection mail today too

Unregistered 28-03-2019 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115608)
Did you receive the rejection mail today too

Nope, did you attend any interviews with them?

Unregistered 29-03-2019 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115608)
Did you receive the rejection mail today too

Got rejected today as well. Care to share your profile?

Unregistered 29-03-2019 07:30 AM

Applied back in Nov or Decí18
No news & forgot about it
Meanwhile applied many elsewhere
Yesterday the email came in & remembered I applied before

Honestly 1 of many rejections by now, so now fuss mate

Unregistered 29-03-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115615)
Applied back in Nov or Decí18
No news & forgot about it
Meanwhile applied many elsewhere
Yesterday the email came in & remembered I applied before

Honestly 1 of many rejections by now, so now fuss mate

Do u have a masters?

Unregistered 29-03-2019 03:51 PM

Did anyone make it to the Assessment Centre round?

Unregistered 01-04-2019 03:11 PM

anyone has insights into whether citi is still hiring for their 2019 analyst programs? from above posters seems like offers have been given out but i noticed that some of their analyst posts have been refreshed on glassdoor/linkedin etc.

Unregistered 02-04-2019 10:20 PM

Seems like not many people get callbacks from Citi. I guess they are more selective than the local banks

Unregistered 09-04-2019 07:28 PM

what is the typical bonus for citibank sg? is there things like aws? vb?

Unregistered 10-04-2019 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116674)
what is the typical bonus for citibank sg? is there things like aws? vb?

Which position/division

Unregistered 10-04-2019 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116695)
Which position/division

dont know the exact name of the division.. finance manager..

Unregistered 12-04-2019 04:16 PM

anyone know how much Citi is paying for their full time associate program?

Unregistered 12-04-2019 04:50 PM

Has anyone worked in standard chartered bank before in mbfc? Is the management good?

Unregistered 12-04-2019 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116897)
Has anyone worked in standard chartered bank before in mbfc? Is the management good?

I think there's a SCB thread somewhere on this forum

It's a dying bank and everyone i know (IG program or not) says the culture sucks and have either left or are waiting to leave

Unregistered 12-04-2019 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116900)
I think there's a SCB thread somewhere on this forum

It's a dying bank and everyone i know (IG program or not) says the culture sucks and have either left or are waiting to leave

Hi would like to find out more if you are willing to share!
Hearing this got me worried because I was considering whether to join the SC IGP

Unregistered 12-04-2019 08:12 PM

I only know from an outsider's perspective so i might not be 100% right; take it with a pinch of salt. Ask other SCB people and confirm this

I heard its due to the unclear direction plus the bad from above plus its bad performance so it's quite political/toxic and people leave. That's also why they offer a higher starting salary to lure grads over.

But unless you have a better offer, it's not bad a place to get your start in banking. (imo better than any of the local banks)

Unregistered 13-04-2019 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116912)
I only know from an outsider's perspective so i might not be 100% right; take it with a pinch of salt. Ask other SCB people and confirm this

I heard its due to the unclear direction plus the bad from above plus its bad performance so it's quite political/toxic and people leave. That's also why they offer a higher starting salary to lure grads over.

But unless you have a better offer, it's not bad a place to get your start in banking. (imo better than any of the local banks)

Thanks for your insight! Greatly appreciated. I shall try to find out more haha

Unregistered 13-04-2019 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116894)
anyone know how much Citi is paying for their full time associate program?

You got assessment and offered?

Unregistered 14-04-2019 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116968)
You got assessment and offered?

Yea. Did you?

Unregistered 14-04-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116979)
Yea. Did you?

Same. When did u go for assessment? Wonder if we are together?

Unregistered 14-04-2019 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116992)
Same. When did u go for assessment? Wonder if we are together?

as in like you guys are married?

Unregistered 14-04-2019 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116992)
Same. When did u go for assessment? Wonder if we are together?

Care to share your background? local mba?

Unregistered 14-04-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116992)
Same. When did u go for assessment? Wonder if we are together?

last month. When did you get the offer?

Unregistered 15-04-2019 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116999)
last month. When did you get the offer?

Hi mate. Can share what are the stages you went through before getting the offer?

Unregistered 17-04-2019 05:50 PM

Anyone went for the assessment center or get offered for full time analyst / associate program?

Unregistered 17-04-2019 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 117188)
Anyone went for the assessment center or get offered for full time analyst / associate program?

What do you want to know

Unregistered 17-04-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 117190)
What do you want to know

Hi.

What is the approximate timeline and stages that we will have to undergo after the assessment centre?

Any information provided will be highly appreciated.😃

Unregistered 17-04-2019 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 117193)
Hi.

What is the approximate timeline and stages that we will have to undergo after the assessment centre?

Any information provided will be highly appreciated.😃

Ask HR
10char

Unregistered 20-04-2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 117193)
Hi.

What is the approximate timeline and stages that we will have to undergo after the assessment centre?

Any information provided will be highly appreciated.😃

Hi, I had my assessment centre on end Jan, and had my next panel interview Mid-feb. The wait could have been due to CNY break too though for my case.

There are 1 or 2 rounds of interview after the assessment centre, probably subject to assessors availability/ track you applied for.

Unregistered 20-04-2019 04:58 PM

Anyone else accepted the Citi Analyst / Associate full time offer for 2019?

Unregistered 24-04-2019 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 117361)
Anyone else accepted the Citi Analyst / Associate full time offer for 2019?

Me! Did u accept it?

Unregistered 24-04-2019 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 117568)
Me! Did u accept it?

yes. Are you an analyst or associate?

Unregistered 24-04-2019 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 117571)
yes. Are you an analyst or associate?

Associate. U? Which track?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2