Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   MAS for Mid Career Professionals (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/2119-monetary-authority-singapore-mid-career-professionals.html)

COVID-19 07-11-2020 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148300)
hi, May I know how long you have waited before they call you for interview? Thanks!

I submitted on 28 jan and they emailed me on 24 feb (1 month)

Unregistered 12-11-2020 08:25 PM

I only got 1.5mth this year and 200 increment in salary... is it because of covid?

Unregistered 12-11-2020 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 149038)
I only got 1.5mth this year and 200 increment in salary... is it because of covid?

I got average performance of C. 1.5mth only.

freakazoid 22-11-2020 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakazoid (Post 148749)
Hi, I need some advice. Recently I have applied for a Position in MAS and is in the midst of progressing to 2nd round of interview.

Are there any major difference (in terms of benefits and Bonus) between Contract and Perm Staff in MAS ?

Hi all, I have cleared my first round (with Team Lead) and 2nd round (with Division Head). I am scheduled to attend 3rd round (with Executive Director) next Week ?

May I ask is it common for applicants (applying for AD/Associate Position) to have 3rd round interview in MAS ?

Also May I kindly ask for MAS, upon completion of 2 Yr of Contract, Will I be entitled a completion bonus or Any ? Thanks

Unregistered 25-11-2020 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakazoid (Post 149675)
Hi all, I have cleared my first round (with Team Lead) and 2nd round (with Division Head). I am scheduled to attend 3rd round (with Executive Director) next Week ?

May I ask is it common for applicants (applying for AD/Associate Position) to have 3rd round interview in MAS ?

Also May I kindly ask for MAS, upon completion of 2 Yr of Contract, Will I be entitled a completion bonus or Any ? Thanks

Contract normally have fixed bonus, you can check with HR.

Third interview is usually a routine which bosses see you, just to understand abit more on yourself and see how you fit. Typically Bosses are okay with the Division Head / Team Leads are okay.

Unregistered 15-12-2020 12:52 PM

3rd round of interview

Quote:

Hi freakazoid, may I know how long did MAS get back to you on the 3rd round of interview with the executive director after the 2nd interview? Thanks!

Unregistered 23-12-2020 04:21 PM

May i ask when (which month) is the annual bonus / increment be payout?

COVID-19 23-12-2020 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151889)
May i ask when (which month) is the annual bonus / increment be payout?

Payroll is on 12 april, unless it falls on a weekend.

Unregistered 27-12-2020 04:20 PM

Quote:

Hi may I know what kind of questions were asked? And any tips for the interview? Thanks in advance!

Unregistered 29-12-2020 10:16 AM

May I know how much allowance I will get if posted to work overseas like China, in MAS?