Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   MAS for Mid Career Professionals (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/2119-monetary-authority-singapore-mid-career-professionals.html)

Unregistered 15-04-2023 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246245)
You which dept sia? Heng my dept not so cui

Haha, trying to trap me ah? Ur dept good, i happy for you

Unregistered 15-04-2023 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246288)
HR doesn't care about you unless you are a superstar. That is sensible. MAS has 1000+ employees, there is no way they can look after you individually (this is the same in other companies).

Asking HR to solve your dept's internal politics is just dumb. How would HR be in a position to do so? How will HR know which projects are more important than others?

They don't care whether you leave or not. People leave for a myriad of reasons. It is up to you to decide whether you want to stay.

So if superstar, anything goes ar? Aiyoh...

People already say mental health affected and gave legit examples... At least wayang abit lah... Some good examples of wayang to watch or learn from... Some even wayang until they start to believe their own wayang...funny...

Unregistered 16-04-2023 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246295)
So if superstar, anything goes ar? Aiyoh...

People already say mental health affected and gave legit examples... At least wayang abit lah... Some good examples of wayang to watch or learn from... Some even wayang until they start to believe their own wayang...funny...

There is nothing funny about this. In fact, I have never seen anyone laughing about this.

If you have mental health issues, you should see a doctor/counselor.

Unregistered 16-04-2023 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246292)
Haha, trying to trap me ah? Ur dept good, i happy for you

No trap. In fact, you might as well just post your dept here so people can take notice.

If not just suffer in silence and come here to whine everyday.

Unregistered 16-04-2023 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246318)
No trap. In fact, you might as well just post your dept here so people can take notice.

Not the writer of those posts, I bz with work at that time. Have to see if the writer is willing to expose themself and face walloping.

Though, dont seem like only one person whining about one depart. Got 3 or 4 name drop before.

Unregistered 16-04-2023 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246318)

First, Nobody comes to here to whine "everyday". Bo Eng.

An honest personal opinion was given because someone mentioned stability. Why , cannot is it?

Recently, tia gong there was an article which was so bad that it kena HR. Furthermore, there are previous posts that say no name wor. So who can or dare to say?? You neber read the article on guide to posting on SM meh??

Unregistered 17-04-2023 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246388)

An honest personal opinion was given because someone mentioned stability. Why , cannot is it?

Recently, tia gong there was an article which was so bad that it kena HR. Furthermore, there are previous posts that say no name wor. So who can or dare to say?? You neber read the article on guide to posting on SM meh??

Is the article still online?

Unregistered 17-04-2023 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246388)

Please carry on speaking in riddles that no one understands.

Unregistered 18-04-2023 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246498)
Please carry on speaking in riddles that no one understands.

Dude, y u sound so paggro in e middle of e night, lacking company? ;)

With exception of 1-2 lines which are not clear (what previous posts that say no name), the rest is plain as it can get

Serving singaporeans includes colleagues which assume most posters here are. But with blinkers on, of cos hard to understand la...

Unregistered 18-04-2023 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 245773)
Currently 32yo in banking thinking of joining mas for stability. Earning ~10k. Can ask if mas can match my salary?

If no more than 8 yoe which MAS thinks useful, unlikely to be offerred DD and hence unlikely to match 10k