Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   HDB (under MND) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1790-housing-development-board-under-mnd.html)

Unregistered 16-02-2023 10:52 PM

hdb hiring process

I received a call from HDB that I am considered for the position and was informed to wait awhile longer. what does this mean? just pending some paperwork?

Unregistered 17-02-2023 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240496)
I received a call from HDB that I am considered for the position and was informed to wait awhile longer. what does this mean? just pending some paperwork?

It's likely you are on the holding list, not the top candidate but probably second or third. So if the first one or two rejected the offer, you will be given the offer.

Unregistered 17-02-2023 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240496)

prior to the call, have u gone to the interview panel?

Unregistered 21-02-2023 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240528)
prior to the call, have u gone to the interview panel?

yes, went through the interview and was informed that I will receive an update in 3 weeks. anyway, received an email on the soft offer and they will only officially offer after reference checks are completed.

Unregistered 27-02-2023 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240843)
yes, went through the interview and was informed that I will receive an update in 3 weeks. anyway, received an email on the soft offer and they will only officially offer after reference checks are completed.

i also rcd verbal & email role consideration in Jan but till now radio silence…..

Unregistered 15-03-2023 10:01 PM

Anyone knows the working hours for IT department in hdb? Whats the dress code? Thanks in advance

Unregistered 18-03-2023 12:58 PM

Technical Executive (Bldg)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144010)
Hi! Just got the offer today. Thought I did quite bad during the interview tho..

Hi what is the interview question for Technical Executive (Bldg) and whether they are hiring only fresh grad or this position is opened for personnel with few years experiences only

Unregistered 14-04-2023 03:47 AM

2nd interview for estate manager

Hi there. Does anyone know what is the 2nd interview about for estate manager? And can share salary range? Thanks in advance

Unregistered 14-04-2023 10:58 AM

Hi, anyone know how is the work culture and naturee like for their land admin manager post?

Unregistered 14-04-2023 02:15 PM

Hi! Anyone knows how is the environment and workload for HDB Estate manager?