Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   HDB (under MND) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1790-housing-development-board-under-mnd.html)

Unregistered 13-05-2022 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217647)
I am currently interning here. Sincerely from the bottom of my heart entertained by the circus show.

Circus.. do you mean very wayang place is it?

Unregistered 06-07-2022 01:31 PM

Official black and white offer confirmation

Hi all,

I have received a verbal offer from HR last week but she did not mention anything about my salary. Would like to know if anyone will know:
1) How long will it take to receive the official offer?
2) What are the chances that they can offer me my expected salary (since they did not mention that they are unable to match my expected during the interview when they asked about my last drawn)

TIA!

Unregistered 21-07-2022 09:32 AM

anyone knows what the pb is like for mx12b? also how do the scores eg 5/8, 6/8 correspond with A,B,C grading in other ministries/sb? thanks

Kisshugs 29-07-2022 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224606)
Hi all,

I have received a verbal offer from HR last week but she did not mention anything about my salary. Would like to know if anyone will know:
2) What are the chances that they can offer me my expected salary (since they did not mention that they are unable to match my expected during the interview when they asked about my last drawn)

TIA!

They did the same do me.
Confirm me in month of Feb start and never discuss salary.
HR highly unprofessional. Keep asking my payslip.
On reminding her they can't force me to give payslip as per the rules
They not happy.

So in the end u got the offer ?

Unregistered 06-08-2022 12:20 AM

What will happen after 2 years for employment under 1+1 contract

Hi all, would like to know, for those hired under 1 + 1 contract, supposedly you get to renew your contract during the 2nd year, what will happen after that? Will there be consideration to renew contract for the 3rd year or convert to perm?

Unregistered 06-08-2022 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224606)
Hi all,

TIA!

1) 3 Weeks after interview. Could sort of tell they were going to offer me. Only got asked 2 questions and it was mainly a brief about the job scope.

2) Do expect a low ball offer. Job req didn't state whether it was a dip/deg role. Graduating with a deg soon so i asked for 3.2k and they said the same thing about cannot hit salary expectations. Got mx14 role in the end paying me just slightly above 2.5. Keep your expectations low and just find somewhere else in the mean time.

Unregistered 06-08-2022 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 227583)
1) 3 Weeks after interview. Could sort of tell they were going to offer me. Only got asked 2 questions and it was mainly a brief about the job scope.

2) Do expect a low ball offer. Job req didn't state whether it was a dip/deg role. Graduating with a deg soon so i asked for 3.2k and they said the same thing about cannot hit salary expectations. Got mx14 role in the end paying me just slightly above 2.5. Keep your expectations low and just find somewhere else in the mean time.

Mx14 should be diploma role

Unregistered 10-08-2022 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226011)
anyone knows what the pb is like for mx12b? also how do the scores eg 5/8, 6/8 correspond with A,B,C grading in other ministries/sb? thanks

The ratings are exceeding/competent/fair etc.
Competent is 1.5 mo.

Unregistered 25-09-2022 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by citronnn (Post 191085)
Hi, anyone knows for 1+1 contract role what are the possibility of converting to perm role after the 2nd year? Is it based on performance or headcount within the department? Thanks in advance!

isn't it sama sama practice across CS one?

emplacement to perm also depend on whether got headcount to take the staff in?

Rocque 25-09-2022 09:59 AM

HDB very lowball. Offer only 2.6k. Technical executive..