Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   HDB (under MND) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1790-housing-development-board-under-mnd.html)

Unregistered 30-04-2021 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167053)
I did. They told me they’re keen and proceeded to get approval for verbal offer before ref check and official offer

Hi when did you apply? Coz I know the closing date for this position is on 6/5/2021.

Unregistered 30-04-2021 08:56 AM

Hi in CG website it states that application in process. What does it mean? High chance of being shortlisted?

Unregistered 30-04-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167053)
I did. They told me they’re keen and proceeded to get approval for verbal offer before ref check and official offer

Hi when did u go for interview? How Long after the interview they gave u the offer?

Unregistered 30-04-2021 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167055)
Hi when did you apply? Coz I know the closing date for this position is on 6/5/2021.

They opened the position in March before this one.

Unregistered 30-04-2021 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167056)
Hi in CG website it states that application in process. What does it mean? High chance of being shortlisted?

My past exp when applying for HDB jobs and shown in progress, I would be called up for interview. Hopefully it is the case for you too. However for other agencies, their in progress result in no further response.

Unregistered 01-05-2021 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167127)
My past exp when applying for HDB jobs and shown in progress, I would be called up for interview. Hopefully it is the case for you too. However for other agencies, their in progress result in no further response.

I see. Thanks for replying. So are you in hdb now 😄😄. What type of questions do they ask if you dont mind sharing? I applied for estate manager.

Unregistered 04-05-2021 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167055)

I applied in Feb.

Unregistered 11-05-2021 09:36 PM

Any one took the technical test for system analyst? May I know what kind of test is it?

Unregistered 26-05-2021 03:28 PM

Estate Manager (Customer Relations) Interview

Hi Senpais!

I applied for the Estate Manager (Customer Relations) position (closing date 6th May) and was shortlisted for the role. I have a few questions and would appreciate any advice for them :)

1) There is a written assessment that must be completed prior to the interview. What does this test entail?

2) How crucial is it to be fluent in two languages? I'm comfortable with English but my Chinese sucks, so I am wondering if this will haunt me when carrying out my day-to-day responsibilities.

3) When it comes to development opportunities, such as job rotations / secondments / cross-functional work teams / special projects, are there estate managers that took up such functions? Are such chances available to the average performer? Or must we be highly visible to be nominated for them?

4) Which estate group (estate administration & property / housing management / community relations) would a manager (customer relations) fall under, and what is the environment / culture like in the group?

Unregistered 01-06-2021 12:55 PM

Estate Manager (Customer Relations) Interview

Hi, may i know when did you apply and when did you get the call from HDB?

Mine still in process.. been 3 weeks+

Regards
Phoebe