Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Architect Salary
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2017, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Which developer company should I apply for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the ugly truth about this profession is that there is no loyalty bonus, hence please wake up and never stick to a company for more than 3 years.. 2-3 years with a decent of 300-400 will be a good gadge to stay in the same firm, after 2 or 3 years, please jump. only then u will be paid and refreshed with new market benchmark and expect at least 500-1k increase from your previous pay.. this will hold true especially when your experienced increases. your current company will not give u increment of $500 - $1k unless you have a big promotion to next higher level.

I hv beeen in the industry for 8 years, QP, jump 4 firms, likely to hop to another firm in less than 1 year.. my current pay is $7.2k with no bonus annually. i think i am underpaid as my uni-mate is earning 7k with min 1 month bonus (this works out to be 7.5k/ month) plus other benefits and allowance. another uni-mate of mind working in a developer firm strictly 9-5 with occassional OT are earning 8k/ month. his annual bonus is min 1-2 months, and potentially reach 4-5 months.. Hence i am moving toward developer the next hop...

Hope the above is beneficial to all current architect.. work with passion! but rmbr that you need to be receiving fair judgement and manage to get work life balance...

Cheers!!!

Hi does anyone advice me which developer companies in Singapore is good to apply for ? I have 1 year working experience after I graduated from masters. Can I still do my QP in developer firms ? What is the job scope like?

Pls share..

Thanks !!