Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Born in 1983, Career headed no Where – Please help me
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmoo View Post
To be very specific and i believed that you have read my post properly, now being employed as a student care teacher, i am paid $1800 and all of my colleagues are 11 years younger that me. With this kind of salary, i cannot survive and I am 34.

Most women in singapore shun me as they are shocked to har of my salary and i find it very hard to get a partner because of my low salary
i read ur post properly. first half is just abt how good ur in the past, 2nd half is just how little money u r making now. no specific question at all.

ur latest post say nothing except u think the current pay too low and u want a job with more money. nothing wrong with that, but all of us here also want a higher paying job, u ask like never ask.

what advice do u want? how to negotiate for higher salary for the teaching job? how to get back to banking industry? how to explain ur mental condition to interviewers? where to get more leads to do tuition? how to start a business? where to find freelance assignments?