Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Job Offer Suggestion
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi there thank you for the advice. I do not think that corporate loan is more superior to consumer loan, except that I was expecting more responsibilities to come from the former since greater figures require more diligence.
The biggest concern of mine is that the job scope in my contract has suddenly shrunk to 1 sentence (making calls to lenders about credit card application), whereas the jd which i went for the interview for consisted of one whole list of responsibilities.
It seems there is now far lesser work for me to do and that worries me since less work means less learning and hence prospects. I have no idea why this is happening but I did inform them about it and they have arranged a meeting for me with the hiring manager.
haha most entry level in ops are very straight forward one lah. dun read the jd say until got dragon & tiger, you will pick up within a week.

my first job was client service analyst. the jd say until so cheem like can learn a lot. go in then realise i just need to do 2 things. 1) run the tracking platform to monitor trade settlements and generate weekly report for sign off 2) act as first line contact to forward all the queries to the necessary subject matter expert. i think diplo also can do it.