Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Will you be angry:

Boss ask you to manually bring some documents for translation and the translation office is just a door away from your office. So after you have done, you go back to your usual work routine in office. Then numerous email correspondence between the boss and the translator and copied you in. Then you thought that is it. The boss 'settled' with the translator himself. Then subsequently, no head no tail, also thought it is the boss's personal matter so never kaypo ask anything. Then no head no head some random instructions from the boss such make copies of the translated documents and then pass to another colleague. Ok all done. Then today, feel and heard the 'rustle and hustle' between this colleague and the boss like they are busy looking through the translated documents then no head no tail under the boss instruction, this colleague come and ask me about the documents I manually passed to the translating office. She asked to see the email that I have sent to the translated office and I said I manually passed to the translated office that day so won't be in the email system. Boss don't believe and ask me check 'Sent Box' and I already checked. Boss don't believe. Two-headed colleague come to my computer and do a 'thorough' check on my computer to see I got send or not. Boss instructed me to go to the translation office to get back the documents so I did. Upon reaching, there was a sign put 'Closed' and the glass door could not open. I went back office to tell the boss, the boss don't believe and call the staff. Not sure what the staff told him, boss laughed and said I told him the door was locked cannot open. Then boss send the intern go take.

So angry this morning. This is just one incidence. There are lots of other just too long and I am lazy to type out.
I was almost shouting at my boss and this two-head colleague. No head no tail get all this crap. Don't know how much longer to tolerate. The only thing that make me stay is the pay.