Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
From my experience, the recruitment agencies do not have a position available. What they do is actually collect resumes by posting dummy ads. They will then match a job based on your profile from the jobstreet, jobsdb etc. posted by the employers directly. What they did is actually sit down in front of the computer and do mix and match. Don't pin too much hope as employers are not stupid enough to pay them one month commission for a job they can do themselves! Then what is their HR for if they engage them?
Yes, totally agree. It makes no common sense at all for any corporate to engage recruitment firms giving them free lunch commission when any single job posting can get many applicants in current supply & demand. Especially if it is non-technical jobs like HR, admin, customer service, marketing, sales, logistics, management etc that anyone is able to do the job, there is sure suitable candidate when u post a job adv on jobs bank and recruitment process is even more simple than engaging recruitment Firms. For me, first thing I see a job adv is the company name, if it's a recruitment agency I will straightaway eliminate the job.