Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Which job offer should I choose?
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A FCH have no idea what job he wants?
i dont think he has much future.
Appreciate your reply and I assume you are a senior with clear career planning for yourself.

Now tell me, when you were in your twenties, fresh out of school, during a career fair. You saw so many companies and you have a clear goal that you want to do cyber security for example. Then you only send your resumes to a couple of few cyber companies. Then tell me when can you find your career planning job?

I have three offers which are not in the same industry but at least they are related to my degree and all of these I have some knowledge in my degree courses.

I didn't apply for chemicals, I didn't apply for insurance, I didn't apply for mechanical and civil because these are the things I DONT like to do and am not good at doing.

If you ask me about my career planning, let me show you my strength. I am good at maths, with sound coding foundation and I am also talktive and is able to present my ideas.

I know there are trends in Singapore such as data analytics, cyber security as well as DevOps which aimed to make Singapore a smart city. That's why I apply for these companies cuz.I thought yield engineer deal with data a lot. Level 3 engineer focus on DevOps and automation and pentester have hands on practice on cyber security.

I know I might be naive in this career planning. But please point out the errors for me instead of saying I have no future. I might not be as smart as you but at least I have the desire to be successful.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app