Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have rich parents plus I made my own money. I act however I want to. My parents bought me a merc but I can easily afford one myself. Got a Patek watch and Rolex watch as gifts. But I can afford them myself as well. Suck it up. There will always be rich ppl and poor ppl. Income inequality will always exist due to capitalism and differences in ability.
I wasn't insisting that you live a certain way. I was saying how I would view you given how you live. And yes, I have been sucking it up. I know there will be many times in the future that rich kids will show off their wealth to me. The good thing is that I'm already immune to it.

And I think that's the lesson here. If you really got to know me, I have come terms with the fact that I'll never in my life time have the blessings of being the son of rich parents. And I'm okay with that. What I'm saying is purely objective and not emotional and personal.

You can live however you want. I'll see you however you want. And if there's any consolation for me, I've accepted that you've always have more money than me.