Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I understand where you are coming from. But I'll phrase it simply.

You'll never know truly how nice someone is until that person is striped away from all luxuries and is left with that which she had to sacrifice her time for, ie, things she had to work for. I'm pretty sure she didn't have to work for her Omega watch and her chauffeur.

That's the issue. The minute someone knows she can get whatever by calling Mom or Dad, a request, a meal, a lift in her Mercedes driven by her chauffeur, you'll never know how nice she truly is. That is my point.

Compare with someone who worked hard and paid every cent for his car and see what he does with his car - send people home as a friendly gasture - then you can tell the person's true character.
I have rich parents plus I made my own money. I act however I want to. My parents bought me a merc but I can easily afford one myself. Got a Patek watch and Rolex watch as gifts. But I can afford them myself as well. Suck it up. There will always be rich ppl and poor ppl. Income inequality will always exist due to capitalism and differences in ability.