Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You describe a very usual outcome for these rich kids, rich because of their parents. And I applaud you for not taking a strong stance like I have.

The thing here is that these rich kids CAN be sweet to others, CAN be kind, CAN be appreciative for what they have. Simply because they don't have anything to worry about.

They know they turn 30, parents buy condo. They see new Mercedes, parents buy Mercedes. They see Chanel handbag, they just ask parents for S$5k to buy. You see how easy their life is. You see how easy it is for them to be kind to others. Because they don't need to spend time like you and me to find a job, find how to pay bills, find how to cut back on shopping trips.

Those rich kids who are mean, okay lah, don't know what to say. But those rich kids who portray their life as very kind still doesn't change what they are underneath - their life is already set not because of them, because of their parents.

Okay, you say she's hardworking. I will agree with you. Then take extreme case. How you feel about someone who is hard working, work admin job 9am to 9pm, earn $3k a month. But go home ask parents to buy her Mercedes? She's no different than someone who is spoilt and want everything handed to her.

Give me someone who has multi millionaire parents but does not take a single cent for them. Then I tell you that person is a good person.
You sound like a sour grape don't you...is being born rich a crime? just because you don't have that luxury and need to sweat for every grain of rice..does it mean everyone has to go through the pathetic experience like you? and you seem like you have an inferior complex too...