Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Quiting a new job
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 02:54 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanieeass View Post
To those who gave mean replies, I'm sorry that you have such a mindset. Fyi, up to date, 2 other newbies that joined the company not long (a business development manager and a regional director) just resigned as they couldn't take the company culture as well. Saying that I'm just a lazy worker that just want to earn my paycheck and do nothing amused me as I wonder if you know me personally. I just pray that 1 day you don't land in a situation similar as me. All the best!
I totally agree with you. What goes round will come round and there is also karma. if karma does not happen to them for doing nasty things, it will get to their loved ones.

to those who are mean to me insulting me when I posted, it is alright, somehow some way it will eventually get to you. I have seen it and it happened to a mutual colleague who was constantly nasty to others.

I have since resigned after that Elyn went to tell tales to the fat female boss and spread gossip about me, rather than teaching me how to do the work so that she can take leave. But it does not affect her because her bosses are male who will let her take leave. She has been spying on my every move in the office. However, to be able to spy on me all the time means there is NOTHING to do in office which is obviously why she has the time to spy on everyone and gossip. While that Sheryl will just continue to suck up to Elyn and apply polishing her backside.

I am not asking for a lot so I would rather move on to go somewhere to avoid this kind of spying and gossip. I am only looking for a retirement job.

I have tendered on 4 March with immediate effect but till date, I have not heard from them when is my last day by giving them 2 week notice as stipulated in the employment contract.

I have learnt my lesson well, a bad employment contract of notice period of 3 months after probation, and paying back insurance with no health benefits is a bad start for any job, which is worse than contact staff or temp staff.

Morale of the story: bad employment contract = mean boss who spies on your every movement. Like I have to announce to them to tell them I am going to toilet to **** cos I ate the wrong food.