Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - LTA (Land Transport Authority)
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello local grad, didnt your friend tell you that maths was not included in the computation? please go and take a lot at SIT entry GPA before thinking that MOST of them couldnt make it to local U. another arrogant local grad here. His FYP cant get a grade D but have you looked at his other modules grade? i seriously felt quite sian to actually keep seeing those local grad comparing with others. if you think SIT sucks, please write in to the govt to remove. One thing working with SIT students is that they have more hands-on skills then me, a local grad. I dont look down on SIT students or even comparing them with SIM because frankly, they have the hands-on skills most local grad doesnt have. academically good doesnt mean you can survive good in work. wake up dude.
dude, its obvious that most of the NUS/NTU students is academically stronger than SIT. Don't ******** with me that SIT has better hands-on skills than NUS/NTU unless u trying to tell me you are from ITE which focus on hand on skill. Please take a look at how much modules we have to clear and lab session, projects. i agree with academically good does not mean you can work well, but what makes u think that those SIT students with poor academically can work well in their job. you guys dont know the amount of stress we are facing when there's a whole bunch of foreign scholars fighting for an A.

its ridiculous to say that SIT has same standard as NUS/NTU, its totally different league. accept the fact