Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 31 yo liao no a levels/poly dip, online degree, no work exp
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Stupid ****

The TS is a stupid piece of ****.

I am an ntu grad with 2nd upper hons in marketing graduated in 2007. I have straight As in SJI, and NJC.

I have been teaching in private school (The learning lab) in Mid 20s and later tuition in Singapore in my late 20s as then I was drawing 5 figures income Between the years 2011 to 2013.

I stopped working between age 30 to age 32 as I have met with a serious car accident in Malaysia.

Now I am 33, I have darn lots of difficulty looking for a degree level job since I am unable to go back to my lucrative tutition line.

So TS, how much better are you better than me?? Your expectations are way high and continue to live in your own world. I am a local SG grad that is content to start with just a 2k salary.

My dad owns a oil palm plantation in Malaysia and mind you, he is well connected and has tried to land me teaching jobs in Malaysia. - I couldn't give a damn!!!! The standard is too low for English in Malaysia. You can teach English if you have gotten an A for Singapore PSLE English.

Not only you are unable to land yourself a job, you are also childishly stuck up and stupid. You should not settle down as you give birth to kids stupid like you.

Come back and post after you have found a job stupid idiot.