Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 31 yo liao no a levels/poly dip, online degree, no work exp
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2016, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaklatliao View Post
if you read my posts, i wrote i was interviewed by one local uni for a phd and i am awaiting the results of other courses. and you yourself verified that the results are out in may.

for research programmes, they are interviewing now for the august intake. the deadlines were in december or jan i recall.

how can someone read my posts and think i am boasting about my online degree when even my title is asking about ideas to fix this mistake?

are you the same person making multiple posts?

Here... we go again.

Same old **** again.

Up and down this avenue.

XX more days and we will be through.

well unlike your friend, i am neither arrogant nor deluded nor think it is bad luck. i am aware i made childish mistakes and i am trying my best to fix them and move in the right direction. it is not bad luck but bad choices for me.

at this stage of my life, being from a poor family, i cannot afford to make anymore mistakes.

as for english, i got a star for psle, a for o levels, topped my english class in jc, and scored 162 for verbal on the gre (around top 10% globally). so please, ur barking up the wrong tree.

i have always been weaker in certain subjects like chinese (c and ds).

we all have our strengths and weaknesses.
Here... we go again. Same old **** again. Up and down this avenue. XX more days and we will be through!