Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 31 yo liao no a levels/poly dip, online degree, no work exp
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2016, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are just wasting your time mate. He's not interested in what you say. Next thing he will do is start googling or claiming all sorts of people who are lousier than him also make it big so in short he is a superstar meant for greater heights.

He thinks the only reason why he is doing a crappy lousy paying job in Malaysia is because nobody recognises the greatness of his online degrees. Most of us know better.
Absolutely! I'm one of the poster giving him advice hoping to help him.. later did i realise that actually I'm infact wasting my time because he is too arrogant to even believe what everybody tells him. His story about his online degree goes round and round, keep trying to emphasis how great his online degree were which even land him a local uni interview (for godsake man!) And every other masters and phd invites. Not to forget, how Singapore didn't recognize his great online degree. He infact had already set his mind to go on pursing his useless masters and phd and i really wonder why he keeps on acting humble seeking advice. What a ********. People, please stop wasting time on him.

On a side note, i do realise the reason why he pursue an online degree in the first place, looking at his attitude, poor research and understanding skills, and also ignorant attitude, obviously he must have heard how others succeed this way and thought maybe he can be like them too. He seriously need to wake up his idea.