Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 31 yo liao no a levels/poly dip, online degree, no work exp
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2016, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaklatliao View Post
gimme a break man. i work in a uni with professors and lecturers. been in over dozens of schools, be it private or public. i know almost every salary and certification in this industry.

here is your cambridge international diploma aka accredited by cambridge. [url=://.kaplan.com.sg/professional/course/diploma-for-teachers-and-trainers/cambridge-international-diploma-for-teachers-and-trainers/]Cambridge International Diploma for Teachers and Trainers - Kaplan Professional - Kaplan Professional[/

wouldnt even put it as equal to a delta, just equal to a tefl. a grad cert of higher edu would be better than this. masters in edu, yes, well done on that. but that is just 1 year away from me anyway.

maybe i got to drink some beer, and continue down this rabbit hole, do a masters and acta concurrently, and continue my monkey dancing career, and find myself in mellissa's shoe 10 years later earning 3-4k sgd in ntu stuck at this level for life.

since i already got years of exp here, and a certificate. might as well let titanic sink a little deeper and jump deeper into this industry of eternal low wages.

at least can retire with some cpf right? teacher sounds good right?

the key is more beer and less reality.
i dont think you didnt got it right. cambridge education doesnt mean came from uni of cambridge or certified by cambridge? well if you think you can be in mellissa's shoe then go ahead and get a JCU degree. no point arguing over here listing you are smart actually. if you were, you wouldnt have choose this route for godsake. lastly, i hope JCU can get you a career in teaching in sg. I am from the educational side and i didnt really see someone with weird degree or online degree unless you were saying some FT from india or so. Thank You.