Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all

I am a fresh grad job seeker and have applied for several positions opening in the civil service through careers.gov.

Can I ask if I need to upload my academic transcripts and degree cert for a successful application and to get the interview?

Moreover, how long will I need to wait to get a response or call for interview? I applied for all these jobs one week ago.

Please advice as I know the economy is not doing well thus turning to gahmen job.
Normally in CS HR may face hundreds of applications hence most just scan through. If for fresh grad, what they see is the school, degree type and hons level. Results for them doesn't really matter because today even if you score a fch but is from some funny school or lower tier University, do you think they care? Also it is the integrity of the applicants to state honestly. However, if you want to feel safe, you still can upload. What's more impt is your cover letter and resume, it must be very close to what they are looking for. From your way of writing, they can give a rough gauge of your personality. If they decided to interview you, even uf you have uploaded everything, they will still ask from you. This happen to me so many times and even after you submit, if after interview they select you, they will also ask all docs again.