Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - LTA (Land Transport Authority)
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2016, 01:32 PM

Bougainvillea is on a distinguished road

Just read about this post so I'll resume it anyway. Recently I applied for the Executive Transport Planner position through Careers@Gov and made it to the 1st interview. I didn't hear back after that though the interview went well, as least I felt it did. Having read the discussion here, now I understand no status update of "In Process" 2 weeks after the interview (it's 2 months now) equals "Unsuccessful".
Then LTA continues to post ads of the same position, of which the only difference is the job number. My question would be if it's ok to keep applying for it. Will the previous application still being processed hurt my chances of fresh applications? By the way, this time I lowered the expected salary, doubting, in a optimistic way, it might have been the fatal factor last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,

was wondering about the application process for LTA. my status at careers@gov was "in process" for a month (after submitting resume) and if were to judge by closing date..it was probably 3 weeks. i was wondering if there is any chances for me cause the other post i applied, it was nv been processed so means it remain as submitted or straight become unsuccessful after a short period. hence would like to check for those that had applied and got in, how long do i need to wait if the status stated in process? thank you

Last edited by Bougainvillea; 17-01-2016 at 01:36 PM.