Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Economy already going south , just see china stock market crashing down 8% today, people are getting nervous. Why buy car now when you can get it much cheaper by year end.
In every decade, there will be one big crash - it happened in 1986, 1997, 2008, i see the big crash is coming in 2017. Buy when coe price drop to 30k by end of this year or early next year. Take it from seasoned investor here.
I don't have any argument with you regarding the direction of the COE.

What I find ironical is a seasoned investor looking at COE as an investment (implied) LOL.
How can an extravagant donation to Singapore government's reserves be counted as an investment??

My aim as an investor is simply to pay the least tax/levy/contribution to the government. To this end I contribute the max to SRS, get the max tax deduction, don't smoke, don't drink, don't donate via COE, max out OA to SA transfers, did a decoupling with my wife to void ABSD (delicious savings that one...) buy goods online via taobao or Amazon thus avoiding GST. Only one I cannot avoid is maid levy but I figure that at $60 levy a month, I will be charitable and help to build up Singapore LOL

What do you think of me as an investor? lol