Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
keeping it intentionally vague but yeah it's one of the big fours. can anyone here list down the firms in which they are able to end work within normal hours? i'm summa cum laude but i'm ok with smaller firms. seems like such long hours is only confined to the big fours. wasn't successful with jlc, agc though.
oh splendid! a summa cum laude who is "okay" with "smaller firms"! on behalf of all the "smaller firms" in singapore, we are so eternally honoured that such a shining legal genius like you would deign to even consider firms so lowly and unworthy of mention like us.

such a brilliant legal mind like yours can surely only accept the very best to begin his exponentially amazing legal career!

therefore, your lordship, might i suggest the managing partners of all these "smaller firms" gather to engage in a feet-washing competition in your esteemed presence. the one who washes your feet most satisfactorily will have the everlasting privilege your presence gracing us and taking the firm to heights never before seen!

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app