Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I find it really funny how SIM students always proclaim themselves to be "street smart". What a pathetic way to 自我安慰. Loojk, you ended up in a shitty uni because you were too stupid or lazy(and maybe both), NOT BECAUSE YOU WERE "STREET SMART". With adequate experience working in the society, any tom dick harry with average IQ or EQ would probably get the hang of it and become what they declare as "street smart". But no matter how hard you work etc, the SIM grad will never eradicate the fact that they were from SIM, the ppl who failed to make it into any of the local uni. Heck, its not even that hard to qualify for a course there. Straight Cs would have qualified you for a few courses. I barely studied and probably played harder than every single kid in my school and neighbourhood but I still managed to get almost straight A's for A level. Even the Not so smart classmates I had who took millenials to understand concepts managed to get into the dumping ground courses in ntu. Face it, fact is that the ppl I know who ended up in SIM were either lazy as **** or plain stupid. If you know that you're not as intelligent as the average population then you should probably put in more effort to build your life instead of preaching on how sim is equivalent to the other local uni.
U are a disgrace to us from local Uni. I have friends who are in Sim. Not the Uol one. They have way better determination and discipline than I can ever have. I respect them for that as I know I can never attain that level myself. Try working full time and studying by self and attending night lesson. At the same time, working on school assignment and scoring As for self studied exam.

Maybe by then u can come back to comment.

Oh and their exam standard is the same as all other local Uni by the way.. I can vouch for that..as compared to mine.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app