Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Process Technician (Senior) in Pharmaceutical industry
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So have you found out what exactly is the nature of your contract and what are your considerations?

You aren't exactly being very mature about this by choosing to get all emo ranting over some random rude post and not following up with any useful updates or additional info for others to advise you.

Personally my take is quite similar to the guy above though I won't be rude. You should really just try to get a few basics contractual matters right and try to approach this properly instead of trying to pull tricks to game the recruitment system when you haven't actually even started work.

This has nothing to do with being young or stuck in the 1970s. What you are suggesting TBH is really quite amateurish and has no chance of succeeding in real life. No HR is going to do under table deals with a freshman technician just 3 months into a job.

My 2c.
poly ppl are more street smart can think out of the box. only idiot bookworms everything only know how to follow orders like robot.