Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles that I may find in Singapore
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermion View Post
You are sorely mistaken to be under the impression that persons from strong physics and mathematics programs are dim a dozen in the society. Physics and mathematics are the few subset of the knowledge field where not only tremendous amount hard work and dedication is required but a certain degree of talent. Hard work alone gets one nowhere in this field.
It is naive to conceive hard work gets one anywhere.
Such simplistic view worthy the label of a simpleton.

It is in my observation there exists a tendency for Singaporeans to conflate politics with areas of discussions. You annoy me.
In particular, in this argument, a non-sequitur. Humans aren't particularly intelligent. A pity world war two hadn't wiped more of us out. A greater pity your ancestors were not wiped out in the gas chambers of the third reich.

For the record, my parents do not vote. Neither have I. I hold no allegiance nor loyalty to any country and more so in this highly globalised world, the notion of loyalty is meaningless.
dont be so naive.

wake up.

you sit there and look out with your rose tinted glasses. keep thinking that way.

come back and face reality and then open your mouth. empty vessels speak the loudest no?

singapore is flooded with indians/pinoys/chinese with degrees in physics/mathematics/chemistry/engineering, in every sector, from every university in the world.

dont assume that just because you spent some time overseas, you've "made it".

grow up.