Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
  #5451 (permalink)  
Old 10-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Posts: n/a

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can only get it if it's a transfer of service. You won't be able to get it if you resign.

With regards to transfer of service, will my rank remain the same when I am transferred to a new ministry, or will it change as though I am applying for a new job?

Reply With Quote