Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 30yo's career -- advice from the wiser and more experienced? Int in Law/Mger/Teacher
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrow View Post
The part-time masters I am doing is directly from the Institute of Education, University College London. It is different from the London External Program. For one, it costs a few times more. And another, there are study seminars with UCL profs. I also contact with my personal tutors and profs. It is also pretty much research-based. The external program doesn't even offer the course I have studying.

I did think about studying on-campus but I would probably need about 80-100k SGD (the nett course fee itself was about 50k sgd), which I am sure someone like you has.

Smart people get scholarships? Sure, if you are the top 1%, you have a chance. I can't get it, it is too difficult.

Poor people get bursaries? Sure, try calling NUS/NTU (the best in duh world) for a 'bursary' for their courses, be it undergrad or post-grad.

I didn't have the exceptional experience of attending years of lectures in NTU/NUS. But I did sit in for a few lectures in the past. Imaging 2-hour daily lectures for a year or 4 years under the average Professor in a Proper University such as NUS or NTU. Oh boy, what great joy it must be both intellectually, visually and auditorily.

For example, NTU's (Proper Top Class University's) Prof Tan (Top Class Proper Prof) shows his high-level wisdom:

[s://..com/watch?v=2lPte2V43xA[/

Congrats to all his students for making the wise choice of paying 30k to listen to him speak. Quality education.

So you are studying part time now at UCL in the UK while working full time in China?

NUS/NTU does give bursaries for all eligible needy students who apply. People already tell you got liao, you still living in your own imaginary world and refuse to accept reality.

Still dare to call yourself a teacher.

You are really a failure.