Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - New job - is it a period of transition or a poor fit?
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Anything can be learn, just whether you want or not. Or people might say only people with passion can learn it better, which I believe is ********. Passion is important but anyone can learn anything as long they put it effort to learn. Maybe is just me, but I believe in adaptability is one of the skill you might picked up which i think i important. So why not use this chance to try to learn and adapt.

Believe me, if you can do that, you can excel in anything
Maybe for entry professional skillsets you can get away without talent and passion for it. It is ludicrous to think you can just google your way out, work hard and can learn advanced topics in mathematics/scientific/engineering field, IT frontier research, finance or even soft skills like performing arts and humanities.

If it were that easy anyone just need to adapt & work hard and can excel in anything they want, there will be lots of billionaire, nobel laurates and A* celebrities walking on the streets. The world is not short of hard working people.