Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Maybe you should try to work in the industry that you are interested in for a few years before deciding whether to study. Considering your age and financial situation, you might find in the end buying a part time degree doesn't really help much in your career.
Hi there, my family financial situation is relatively stable, they have set aside funds for futhering my stdies but I already view myself as a mature adult so I feel bad burdening my parents with this responsibility.

Have strong interests in the aerospace industry, but I don't really see myself as an LAE or to be or an a.craft technician. Other non-technical positions comes largely from CAAS and CAG and it's no secret they value scholars and local uni grads much much more. So that explains why I feel very lost now at this juncture.

I personally feel that working full-time while studying at night is a very viable option and it's also important to find a job that tallies with the degree that I will choose to study, otherwise it will come to naught.