Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Bad experience with REGIONUP job portal
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Thanks for sharing feedback

Thanks for sharing your feedback. My friend found a job through the RegionUP though just recently. Curious about it since it's the first time I heard about the company so I went to google and searched for them.

I read their pages to know more about their services before registering just to make sure that I understood correctly what they do and how i can use it. I actually found out that they are a subscription-based kind of website but only if you want to actively apply to jobs and communicate to their recruiters. To be fair I didn't feel that I was cheated or what coz I wasn't forced to pay a fee just to deposit my CV.

Fact is there's no other site that's only displaying mid to senior level jobs in the market and all have salary values.

I am also very familiar with online purchases and i really read the details on the page before purchasing. I subscribed to their service after registering and quickly turned off the recurring payment setting to avoid any further charges for now :P

Not a pro RegionUP as I just recently registered and subscribed but I think one should be responsible enough to read the details of the services that you are trying to use. I don't think there's any service in the world that will force you to it without your initial consent. :P #justsaying