Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How do I fare, and what should I do?
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 12:35 PM

lazyplane is on a distinguished road

Hi 26,

I speak for myself and i think i gave you good suggestions.
(Do anyone think my comments are bad ? then let me know)

But i agree with some of the comments posted here that you do need to have a check on your posting.

What do you mean by successful ?
Does it involve cheating, stealing , doing criminal activities ? If so, then i will rather not be successful.

You sound young, and i have given you the benefit of the doubt by answering your post as best as i can without any bad intentions.

My hope is that yes while you can be making a lot of money, this is money you can be proud to boast because it is an honest work and it is a contribution to a greater good/society.

I really do wish you well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentysix View Post
Pardon me if I offend anyone here, I personally think (might be wrong) that earning $30k/month is not THAT fantastic you guys made it out to be if you are running a couple of businesses.

I was hoping I can find a mentor here to shed guidance on the path ahead, but I guess I was too naive to think successful people would come to this forum to give advices.

To those who think I must be ********ing about my story, my advice is.. you should dare to dream... your dream isn't that distant if you dare to dream. Many have made it. There are many more richer businessmen around.

To those who think I need to see a doctor, I pity you.

To those who declare any single penny of taxable income in the annual assessments, I salute you, especially if you are a businessman and not a salaried worker.

To those who think I am not smart and would fail in future, thank you - cos you people are my strength and motivation to prove otherwise.

I am requesting this thread to be deleted. Thanks for all replies, constructive or otherwise.