Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I'm exactly caught up in the same situation, kinda left my 2nd job on bad terms well not entirely bad but it wasn't ideal. I miss my 1st job now (it was a contract role), I left when my contract was up cos I wanted to explore other opportunities and now I ended up regretting cos it was a stable company, had a great boss and the environment was conducive. As opposed to my 2nd job, it was totally a toxic environment to be in; upper management sucks, everyone seems to be looking out for themselves. But anyway I never regretted quitting my 2nd job, only wished I had done much earlier when I saw the signs coming.

I'm not intending to leave my 2nd job out of resume since it was about 8 months. My contract job was 3 months. I need to put my contract job in though cos I can get strong referrals from them. I'm not intending to provide referees for the 2nd job though. Will that be suspicious? What will the hiring manager?

I'm not exactly on the lookout for another job, I want to be sure I don't dive into the wrong company and regret again.