Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2015, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you mentioned "And is it really unprofessional to work somewhere when u r pending clearance for another job?". does that mean if you get the ministry job, you will quit the sme job?

and reference to your this question "And I actually may be waiting for other offers and i dont quite like this role so if i choose a backup should i choose something i like instead?" do you mean you don't like the ministry role or don't like the sme role?

ad for this question: "Its manpower division, will they find out?". It is not the HR division which you are applying to correct? If not, you should be fine.

sorry i can't really advise without knowing the situation above.
Yes i will resign after clearance and after careful consideration i decided to not take up the sme role, they seemed to be pushing me to accept the offer too.

I mean i dont like the sme role prefer the other offers that r pending.. More career progression and better future prospects. So i was thinking if i can i will try to wait for the other offers and make a more informed decision.

Do u knw how long is the wait for medical clearance after management approval? And how long after medical to signing letter? I asked the person liao she say will try to expedite, she says the approval shld b quite fast and i hope the medical will come next week though i dont know how likely it will be, i feel shld trust the ministry since they aldy given me their word i doubt they will retract the offer, just that its very long