Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm from one of the local university and I can testify that there are MBB fresh hires. However, the number of hires is extremely low (probably ~10 from M+B+B) for all local unis combined. I haven't heard of any getting into M though. I'm referring to the actual FO consulting position.

I will not provide any further details on the graduating students who obtained the offer for the sake of confidentiality. This is the internet; believing me or not is up to you. I don't stand to benefit from it in any way. Happy to answer any other forms of queries if you have though.
This has got to be a joke. All I am asking for is since you claim you even know some of these so called management consultants from MBB in just this season's hiring alone, surely we should be able to find traces of them online.

We are talking about public linkedin profiles here, what confidentialty are you going on about? Please don't tell me that all these supposed fresh local uni management consultants have all vanished without even a trace online? I have briefly looked through linkedin, I don't find any. Seems rather coincident that all these local uni hires have no public profile and all very confidential.

BTW I also notice your sleight of hand in changing positions without really admitting. Earlier on you proclaim with confidence about local uni hires in MC roles in MBB. When challenged by another poster that he knows of no fresh hire MC from local uni from McKinsey, suddenly now you change tune and say you know of 10 but all just happen not to be in McKinsey, so am I to assume these 10 secretive individuals whom you know of without any online presence are all from BCG or Bain?