Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Unhappy in new job
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspenx View Post
If you are considering quitting, do take note that you will really feel the reduction in household income if you're not prepared for it. What seemed cheap/affordable previously will make you think twice as you keep applying for new jobs and get anxious.

Just for your reference, in a previous previous job, it took me more than 6 months to get my next job while I was still working. The next move I made took me 5 months of full-time job searching with no steady income in the meantime. Thankfully I have no dependents to support so it made it just a little bit better.

You will have to brace yourself if you want to get out of your current job. Its likely not going to be easy from the information you have provided so far.
ya man.. a company that doesn't force u to clock in and out is already a very good company IMO.. it means they trust you and you should not take advantage of their trust.

nowadays, almost every company is buying RFID machines and forcing ppl to clock in n out.. be glad that you have this advantage TS. coming on time and leaving on time is the basic requirement of any job