Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are many liars in this forum. The typical 30 plus couple lives in a HDB 4 room BTO flat, still servicing loan. The typical 40 plus couple lives in a HDB 4 room flat, fully paid up or lives in an EC, still servicing loan. That's all. Those who claim to have more either inherit their wealth or liars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Same message format used in various posts...LOL

Today, at a young age of 45, I am retired from my career. My multi million portfolio provides me with passive income to feed my family comfortably. I now spend my time managing my portfolio and doing charity work to help the poor and needy. I keep fit by spending my time in my condo gym and pool.

Today, at a young age of 45, I am retired from my career. My multi million global drug production provides me with passive income to feed my family comfortably. I now spend my time managing my gang and doing charity work to help the poor and needy. I keep fit by spending my time in my condo gym and pool.
This is the childish "multi-million dollar banker wannabe" who fought with few engineers here.. I think he is jealous and trying to create problems here...

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app