Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Indeed, there are people in this forum who are jealous of the achievement of others. They try to console themselves, for their own under achievement, by saying those successful ones as liars, etc.

Let me share you my story.

I was a top executive in the finance industry. I worked hard, got promoted and made good money. Instead of spending my big bonuses on expensive cars, holidays and women, I invested my hard earned money in stocks and properties. In 2009, when others were scared like hell, I invested and my returns were many folds.

Today, at a young age of 45, I am retired from my career. My multi million portfolio provides me with passive income to feed my family comfortably. I now spend my time managing my portfolio and doing charity work to help the poor and needy. I keep fit by spending my time in my condo gym and pool.

There are people in this forum who are jealous about me retiring young, as they themselves are still struggling working in their fifties.
are you the ah jek i always see at the gym....haha, jk only mai kia. You kept repeating like a broken record. we all got it, ok, haha...take it easy, bro!