Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 12:37 AM
ZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Total income (2013): 127K (job) + 37K (rental income) = 164K
Property: condo (home), investment property 1 (rented out), investment property 2 (rented out). Value of all properties: 3.2M. Mortage remaining for all properties:0.85M
Cash + shares: 100K
CPF (OA+SA+MS): 155K
Car: NIL
Children: NIL

Proud of: Not owning a car despite the pressure to, from image point of view - Its only thru not buying a car that I could have owned multiple properties at 33 and with a not v high paying job.

Worries: Everyday I think about how to reduce my tax, and how to grow my nest egg. Its going to be more difficult to have children.

Regrets: I should have had children earlier. I should have spent less on branded goods, holidays and dining out when I was younger. Then could have bought another property ~

Tired of: walking and taking bus when it is raining
impressive, our net worth is just slightly more but i am 5 years older than you:

property value: $2.65M (one freehold landed home)
loan: $800K
cash + shares: $750K
unit trusts and other investments: $250K
cpf: $50K

total around $2.9M

1 car and 3 kids, household annual income $300K

i have been fortunate and blessed with earlier investments and job promotions, so at this stage in life i am less focused on chasing wealth (there will always be others who are wealthier), and more on teaching my kids the right values (which is actually harder than making money) and trying to help others.