Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - First Job: Is it Normal to Struggle?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by QXP View Post
I'm not quite sure whether you were quoting me out of convinience or was the post directed at someone else because I can't see what you have said has got to do with FreshGradStruggles's (FGS) problem.

FGS is having difficulty figuring out email communication nuances, report writing and how to get things done in the office without relying on colleagues. You are presumably advocating him/her to follow your various unorthodox examples of completely staring in the blank and relax, shouting at others when it is unfair, "have a kind heart" and worse of all to walk cooly and steadily with the logic that somehow senior management will think that's confidence and chat you up.

I don't usually respond to this sort of juvenile nonsense, but seeing at how FGS is quite confused and lost in the workspace, I really need to step in and rebut this kind of misguidance which can cause career damage to the undiscerning.

You can say whatever you want.
Maybe you are jealous. I have had enough jealousy shoved at me.
99% of people in the office are HIDEOUS, are AVOIDANCE with people who they have FARKED with in politics before. BECAUSE they are in different CAMPS.
Why am I the most relax person, I gel with everyone. coz i don't messing around with stupid politics.

So what if he is a fresh grad, he can still practise what I told him. HOWEVER, when you need help, you better ask properly with kindness and courtesy as the other person's time is precious.