Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What do you think of firms outside the big4 such as Khattarwong & TSMP?
I believe you are the same poster that has been posing multiple one-liner general questions over multiple posts.

You have every right to ask questions on this forum.

But please, do so in a manner that is less repetitious. The following guidelines may help:

1. Consolidate a list of burning questions that you have. If possible sort them out into broad themes that logically cohere with one another (e.g. (i) job prospects and job-hunting tips, (ii) opinions on particular practice groups and firms, (iii) challenges of legal practice).

2. Particularise your question. This means not asking a very vague general question such as "what do you think of so-and-so firm?". What do you want to know about the firm? Do you want to know how I feel about its toilets? Or whether they have the most well-stocked pantry? Or what the working culture is like and whether juniors are treated well and valued for their work and opinions?

3. It helps if you can do some research on your own. Seek out seniors that you know and ask questions. In the future, you will realise that knowing who to ask what is a very useful skill to possess. An online forum won't be around for every question that you have.